Introducing the Whitfield, a new standard of living in downtown Toronto by Menkes and Core Developments. Neighboring Union Station, the St. Lawrence Market and the city’s vibrant waterfront community, the Whitfield brings together the perfect union of convenience and leisure. As an iconic Front Street address, this is a truly rare opportunity to own in a sought-after neighborhood known for its rich history, tradition and innovation.
The Whitfield Residences On Front - a daring new upmarket residence looks to visibly alter the downtown Toronto skyline with its unconventional facade and, in the process, become a local landmark known for its stunning aesthetics and sumptuous luxury, unrivaled by none.
Steps away from famous Toronto landmarks and facilities, this address is the perfect place from which to fully enjoy downtown life where just about everything is within a short walk.
Project Name: The Whitfield Residences On Front
Address: 180 Front Street East
Developer: Menkes Developments and Core Development Group
Architect: Giannone Petricone Associates (GPA)
Major Intersection: Sherbourne St & Front Street East, Toronto
Number of Storeys: 45
Number of Units: 470
Building Type: Condo
- Intimate lobby with 24-hour concierge and seating lounge area
- WiFi in all amenities areas and lobby
- Sports Bar with access to an expansive Outdoor Terrace for social gathering
- European-inspired Garden Cafe with a Catering Kitchen
- Fully Equipped Gym with Yoga/Virtual Workout Room
- Business Lounge with a meeting room
- Expansive Outdoor Terrace featuring a Fireplace Lounge overlooking the cityscape with BBQ and dining spaces. Outdoor Fitness Zone and more
- Walker's Paradise (Walk Score of 99), Rider's Paradise (Transit Score of 100), Biker's Paradise (Bike Score of 98)
- 5-minute walk to notable downtown destinations like the historic St. Lawrence Market and the St. James Campus of George Brown College
- 10-minute walk to the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, Queen’s Quay and Harbourfront, and the historic Distillery District
- 20-minute walk to City Hall, the CF Toronto Eaton Centre, and Scotiabank Arena
- 11-minute transit to Union Station and 47-minute transit to Pearson International Airport
- An exclusive bicycle lock-up with its own dedicated entrance
Menkes Development Ltd is a fully-integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate organization with over 60 years of experience building mixed-use projects in the Toronto marketplace. Previous Menkes projects include Four Seasons Hotel & Residences in Yorkville, Empress Walk in North York City Centre, and Harbour Plaza / One York in the South Core district.
Core Development Group is a Toronto-based real estate developer of unique urban projects that combine innovative architectural design with high-quality construction.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!