Queen Central Condominiums where transit, employment, technology, entertainment, and education converge to provide endless growth opportunities in this bustling neighborhood. Along with that, this project is 150 meters from the Ontario Line Subway, which is poised to become the next Yonge & Bloor. This transit hub will offer connections in and around the city like never before.
Condo Project Name: Queen Central Condominiums
Developer: Parallax Developments and Harlo Capital
Architect: IBI Group
Interior Designer: U31
Location: 100 Queen St E, Toronto
Intersection: Yonge St & Queen St E
Building Type: Condo
Anticipated Occupancy: 2025
Amenities: Library Lounge, Green Room, Art Studio, Party Room, Indoor/Outdoor Coworking Lounge, Chef Inspired Kitchen, Fitness Studio, Yoga/Dance Studio, Two Outdoor Terraces overlooking Queen St
- Perfect Transit Score 100/100, walk score 97/100.
- Centrally located in the Yonge & Queen neighborhood, an established area primed for future residential, employment, transit growth
- 150 meters to the future Ontario Line Subway Station
- 3-minute walk to Queen Subway Station, Toronto Eaton Centre and St Michael’s Hospital
- 6-minute walk to the new Google Head Office and access to other noteworthy tech companies including Amazon and Microsoft
- Within the Financial District boundaries with its growth direction moving east of Yonge St
- Walking distance to Nathan Phillip Square, old City Hall, new City Hall, St. Lawrence Market, restaurants, stores, theatres and entertainment options
- Access to educational institutions nearby including Ryerson University, George Brown College, University of Toronto and OCAD University
With over 35 years of trusted experience Parallax has developed and repositioned multiple properties throughout Canada and the United States. Founded in 1981, Parallax has built and repositioned many diverse assets such as commercial, mixed-use and residential developments including high-rise and mid-rise condominiums. With attention to detail and the ability to look at a project from multiple angles, Parallax is able to create and conceptualize projects that maximize value. Parallax has proudly completed over 75 projects throughout its history and has many projects currently under development.
Harlo Capital is a Toronto-based private equity company that aims to seek out real estate investment opportunities. They partner on projects with reputable developers to create world-class residential developments. They have over 25 years of experience ranging from land acquisition, development management, project financing, and institutional real estate asset management.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!